News ReleasesSee All News
Kateeva President & Co-founder a semifinalist for EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award (Northern Calif.)
EY Announces EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2015 Award Semifinalists in Northern California
San Jose, March 31, 2015 – EY today announced the semifinalists for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2015 Award in the Northern California region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance, and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected as semifinalists from 100 nominations by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala event on June 11, 2015 at The Fairmont in San Francisco.
- Rob Hull, Founder & Chairmen – Adaptive Insights, Palo Alto, CA
- John Foraker, CEO – Annie’s, Inc., Berkeley, CA
- Jyoti Bansal, Founder & CEO – AppDynamics, San Francisco, CA
- Kirk Krappe, CEO & Founder – Apttus, San Mateo, CA
- Jayshree Ullal, President & CEO, Andreas Bechtolsheim, Founder, CDO & Chairman – Arista Networks, Santa Clara, CA
- Thomas Harman, Founder & CEO – Balsam Brands, Redwood City, CA
- Richard Norgrove, President & CEO – Bear Republic Brewing Company, Cloverdale, CA
- René Lacerte, CEO/Founder/BDO – Bill.com, Palo Alto, CA
- Jean-Jacques Bienaime, Chairman & CEO – BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Novato, CA
- Dylan Smith, Chief Financial Officer – Box, Los Altos, CA
- Jim Yu, Founder & CEO – BrightEdge, San Mateo, CA
- Howard Rosenberg, CEO – B-Stock Solutions, Redwood City, CA
- Tom Kemp, CEO & Co-Founder – Centrify, Santa Clara, CA
- Al Lieb, CEO & Co-Founder – ClearSlide, San Francisco, CA
- Rob Bernshteyn, CEO – Coupa, San Mateo, CA
- Kenneth Lin, CEO & Founder – Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
- Billy Bosworth, CEO – DataStax, Santa Clara, CA
- Michael Fitzsimmons, CEO – Delivery Agent, San Francisco, CA
- James Schoeneck, President & CEO – Depomed, Inc., Newark, CA
- Keith Krach, Chairman & CEO – DocuSign, San Francisco, CA
- Paul Nahi, President & CEO – Enphase Energy, Petaluma, CA
- John Hahn, Co-Founder & CEO – EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants, San Francisco, CA
- Jeremy Roche, President & CEO – FinancialForce.com, San Francisco, CA
- Meera Kaul, Managing Partner – Germanium Ventures, Mountain View, CA
- Shashank Samant, President & CEO – GlobalLogic, San Jose, CA
- Marcus Ryu, CEO ,President & Co-Founder- Guidewire Software, Inc., Foster City, CA
- Kathy Johnson, CEO – Home Care Assistance, Palo Alto , CA
- Rob Bearden, Chairman & CEO – Hortonworks, Inc., Santa Clara , CA
- Jahangir Mohammad, CEO & Founder – Jasper, Santa Clara, CA
- Conor Madigan, President – Kateeva, Menlo Park, CA
- James Osgood, President & CEO – Klean Kanteen, Chico , CA
- Fred Hsu, President, CEO, Co-Founder & Director – Manage, San Francisco, CA
- Mary Kariotis, President & CEO – Merrimak Capital Company LLC, Novato, CA
- Suhail Doshi, CEO – Mixpanel, San Francisco, CA
- Jason Hartlove, CEO – Nanosys, Inc., Milpitas, CA
- Gautam Gupta, Co-Founder & CEO – NatureBox, San Carlos, CA
- Howard Robine, President & CEO – Nektar Therapeutics, San Francisco, CA
- Dheeraj Pandey, President & CEO – Nutanix, Inc., San Jose, CA
- Todd McKinnon, Co-Founder & CEO – Okta, San Francisco, CA
- Eric Stang, Chairman, President & CEO – Ooma, Inc., Palo Alto, CA
- David Ulevitch, Founder & CEO – OpenDNS, San Francisco, CA
- Peter Arvai, CEO – Prezi, San Francisco, CA
- Konrad Feldman, Co-Founder & CEO – Quantcast, San Francisco, CA
- Lisa Falzone, CEO – Revel Systems, San Francisco, CA
- Selina Lo, President & CEO – Ruckus Wireless, Sunnyvale, CA
- Edward Lanphier, President & CEO – Sangamo BioSciences, Inc., Richmond, CA
- Mark Rabe, CEO – Sojern, San Francisco, CA
- Rohit Kshetrapal, CEO – Tegile System, Newark, CA
- Peter Gassner, Founder & CEO – Veeva, Pleasanton, CA
- Thomas Villante, Chairman/CEO/Co-Founder, Matt Golis, Co-Chairman & Co-Founder – YapStone, Walnut Creek, CA
- Mark Foley – President & CEO – Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc., Pleasanton, CA
Now in its 29th year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in over 145 cities in 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year national program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall National Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, California on November 14, 2015. The US Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the World Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in Monaco, June 2016. Additionally, venture-backed companies that win an Entrepreneur Of The Year Award regionally are also eligible for the Venture Capital Award of Excellence at the national level. The awards are the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are sponsored nationally by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation and SAP America.
In Northern California, sponsors also include King & Spalding, Merrill Datasite, Scherzer International, Smart Business Network, Inc., RoseRyan, and SolomonEdwards.
About EY Entrepreneur Of The Year®
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global award of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries.
About EY’s Strategic Growth Markets practice
EY’s Strategic Growth Markets (SGM) practice guides leading high-growth companies. Our multidisciplinary teams of elite professionals provide perspective and advice to help our clients accelerate market leadership. SGM delivers assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services to thousands of companies spanning all industries. EY is the undisputed leader in taking companies public, advising key government agencies on the issues impacting high-growth companies and convening the experts who shape the business climate. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/us/strategicgrowthmarkets, or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, an EY member firm serving clients in the US. For more information, please visit ey.com.
About Kateeva, Inc.
Kateeva makes breakthrough production equipment for manufacturers of advanced electronics technologies. The company has pioneered a precision deposition technology platform that uses innovative inkjet printing to deposit coatings on complex applications with blinding speed and superb accuracy. Kateeva’s YIELDjet™ manufacturing equipment solution enables cost-effective mass production of OLED displays. Today, the company’s YIELDjet™ FLEX system leads the market for flexible OLED mass production. Kateeva is headquartered in Silicon Valley, maintains operations in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and China, and is backed by leading Venture Capital firms and other investors. www.kateeva.com.
YIELDjet is a trademark of Kateeva, Inc.
Genuity PR for Kateeva
Tel: (408) 489-6391